Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Winter Mini Sessions - Update

I should have some pictures tomorrow of what to expect for the set. I have purchased several sets of hats and scarves in fun colors or bring your own. The best clothing for this is whites & creams for pants and shirts, long sleeves, very simple with either fun colored hats & scarves or you can go all white or all cream for a fun wintery look as well. I do have a 2T thermal, cream colored for a boy and I have long sleeve mock turtle neck onesies in 12 mos & 24 mos for girls but you need to bring the pants or leggings. We will have a light background with "snow" on the ground so shoes are a must as much as I love tiny toes :)

Session fee is $25, sessions are 20 minutes so you need to arrive dressed and ready. We are allowing "Card only" purchases with this session (normally you need to buy $100 worth of prints before you can buy cards) but it is a $50 minimum order of either prints or cards. We have "snowflake" greeting card templates that would be SO fun with these and a filter I can put on them that looks like falling snow! Sign up now, sessions are limited!

No comments: