Saturday, November 10, 2007

Holiday Traditions - It's not too late to start them!

One of my clients, Suzanne, gave me some great ideas on traditions they have in their homes during the holidays. One of the funnest ones she told me about was inviting an "Elf" to your home. It sounds like so much fun! Here are a couple of links she sent me to share with you. I just love this idea and I wish my kids were younger to be able to really have fun with these!

http://www.hostanelf.com/
http://www.elvesonholiday.com/

I would think you could do something similar yourself but send the elfs and letters from work or something. I love reading the stories of what the elfs do, how fun! It would be really fun to have a holiday portrait done with the elf! (or maybe not a whole session with them, but just bring them in for a shot, or even more fun, we could photograph the elf separately and make it look like he/she snuck into the session by adding them into one of the portraits digitally!)

I would love to hear other ideas that you have and we can share them here. Post a comment if you would like to share one of your holiday traditions!

No comments: