Monday, November 26, 2007

Shopping Altert!! Fun new store I found

Hi all, just wanted to share a neat store I found in Georgetown. They have only been open since Sept 1st of this year. Its called "Gatherings" and is at 1009 Austin Ave in Georgetown. They are open 10-5:30 m-Sat. This is a really unique store in the way they display their products. Its a fun combination of home decor and antiques, teh fun part is seeing how they meld the two in each booth. Every vendor seems to really compliment the others, it really looks as though it is one store although each "booth" is a separate persons wares. It is a fun store and you will see many of their seasonal decorations in the studio as well as new props. Recently I found a beautiful old pink prom dress that will be SO fun for some lucky little girl to dress up in for portraits...sound fun? be the first, call me to set up a session! :)

I'll be sharing fun places I find every so often, these are not people who have asked me to post about their store, FYI, they are just places I think you will enjoy. Many people ask me where I find my props and decorations, well this is one place! Feel free to comment about the store if you stop by! and tell them we sent ya!

No comments: