Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun session from last week!




Is she not adorable? We had so much fun just playing around on the floors and then just had to get mom into the session. This was such a fun session and this little cutie hung on until the end before wearing out and even then she was precious. You can tell these two will be best friends. This is what mom had to say about the pictures:

"Jen,
The pictures are WONDERFUL!! They turned out so perfect! Thank you so much! I don't know how you did it, but you captured P (and P and me!) so beautifully. Some of them bring tears to my eyes. I don't know how we will ever pick! I've already spent several hours on the phone with my Mom, mother-in-law, and sister going through them one by one and "ohing" at each one. They really are terrific!
Again, thank you! "


Boy does that make my heart sing to hear!


No comments: