Friday, August 20, 2010

Survey & Ideas

After reading thru the first couple of days of the survey we sent out, I am seeing that there are a large number of people who need me to be able to shoot closer into town so I am looking into sharing space with another photographer or something like that and offering limited sessions closer into town. I have one in mind right now that ...is a residential studio in the 620/183 area.

I'll let ya know when I have set news!

We're also working on revamping pricing for September, keep an eye out here for the new lower pricing on many items!

Now one area that is going to go up, because our suppliers have all raised prices, is frames. SO right now, Framed Collections are the same price as they have been, as of September 1st they will go up in price, so if you want one, order now!! they are also discontinuing several matts, many I can still get until they run out, but if you have one you love, get with me ASAP!!

For all of those that participated in the survey, thank you!! we always need feedback and see ways to improve, its helping me to know what you need this year so I can adapt and help!

If you didnt receive the survey or the newsletter, please let me know right away so we can get you a copy!

Thats all for now! Have a great weekend
Jen

No comments: