Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Current Events!





Wow! Summer is flying by, I can't believe how long its been since I have blogged! We have had a busy summer for being "not busy". We've been gardening and "ranching" on our little ranch as well as kicking off a new side business for me, FINI.

FINI is a fun project that I have wanted to do for a number of years. It is in the very beginning stages of development but essentially I am using my "prop eyes" to find fun & unique props for photographers and videographers but also for anyone who just likes unique items and eventually hopefully, eventually interior designers. Take a look! http://www.etsy.com/shop/JenLTurner
In the photo realm, I have a LOT of new products and sessions coming up so make sure you update your email on our mailing list to be sure we get it. I have changed our account for our email newsletters so to be safe, go ahead and re sign up for it, you don't want to miss out!
Keep an eye on the BLOG, I will be announcing up coming sessions as we pick the dates!
Lastly, this is a new background I just got in and I LOVE it! Its amazing for seniors as you can see, but I think any age would be fun to photograph on it for a more urban/edgy look! Babys can use our new Bandana Baby diaper covers and cool rocker hats (for girls too!) and older kiddos can wear in fun, funky clothes! Be the first to book and let us use your images and I'll give you a set of 5 free previews! (pricing & minimums apply).

No comments: