Saturday, August 14, 2010

Models Needed - LOTS of them!

I need models for several projects I am working on. The set design company that is working on the show that used my pictures (ABCs "My Generation") is interested in doing further work with me for future projects, so I am working on a "Stock" photography CD. I also am working on a newborn/baby calendar that I would like to do for charity AND lastly, product shots with props for my prop company and Miss Cory's baby clothing company. SOOOO, lots needed, please feel free to pass this on to friends, family, anyone! Also, check out my Facebook fan page for updates (see FB link on the sidebar).

Ok heres what I need:

I need several newborns, all sizes, under 2 weeks old or HEAVY sleepers. These could be LONG shoots, so you need to be able to committ to 2-3 hour blocks.

I need 6-9 month old babies, sitting up WELL. I need a particularly chubby one and a English Bulldog for a specific shot I am doing.

I need a tatood daddy with a newborn, preferably back tats, nothing scary.

I also need soome 2-3 yr old girls in fun, funky clothes.

I would like this to be for people who need to purchase pictures, not as much for me to make money, but I think its a great chance to be able to get some costs down for the pictures for people.

Compensation will be discussed per session, so email me for information on that at sppjen@aol.com. You MUST be willing to sign a blanket release which allows me to use these images in any way I want to. I can assure you, they will only be used in "appropriate" ways :)

No comments: