Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

Just got back from a whirlwind teaching gig, well 2 of them actually, one in Georgia at the Georgia State Convention and the other was as an Instructor at the Texas School of Professional Photography, the biggest pro school in the nation! It was such an honor, I have gone for many, many years as an attendee, so to be asked to present was a huge honor to me. The class was amazing but I am a little too old, I have found, to pull of 20 hours days anymore...especially 5 of them! I had a blast and came back inspired by my fellow instructors and my students. It was amazing..so watch for some new ideas, inspirations and products coming soon!! I already have samples made or making!

I also wanted to share a song that touched my heart, one of my favorite instructors played this during a program he gave and it brought me to tears because it truly shows why I do what I do so I hope you'll take a minute to watch it. I'm not normally a big country music fan, well I have an eclectic music mix, but this one is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHT-TF4KO4

Hugs to you all!
Jen

No comments: