Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Need Models again!!

Ok...so I have some new things I want to try with newborns so Im looking for a few newborns to come and shoot at the studio iin Liberty Hill. If you know of anyone who might want to do this, please forward this post on to them.

If you are interested in a model session, please contact me at sppjen@aol.com for details on whats involved and what you'll receive. Thanks!

Heres what Im looking for:

~ Boy or girl newborns - any size but young, 7-10 days is perfect, younger is fine, up to 2 weeks is fine.

~ Small girl newborn - 7-10 days is perfect, younger is fine, up to 2 weeks is fine.

~ Chunk boy - 7-10 days is perfect, younger is fine, up to 2 weeks is fine. These will be for a country theme, cowboyish/western type of thing..possibly outside

~ Tatoo'd daddy, good build would be good because we'll be photograhing you without a shirt. As many as possible is great, I prefer them to be nothing scary or anything, just bright, fun for an urban look. I would LOVE them to have a religious feel to them...I'll need pics ahead of time, email for more info.

No comments: