Saturday, April 10, 2010

More models needed

Ok so we're down to the final selections and we need a few more for variety. I am looking for:

1. COUPLE: engagement, boyfriend/girlfriend. Darker hair, not light blond. Session needs to be more "city" looking or casual so we would probably shoot in downtown LH or possibly Leander or RR. I might do sessions at our studio in Central Austin (Hancock & 45th) but that might not be soon enought (I'll be there on the 15th).

2. Teen/HS Senior/early 20s: more "city " type looks, casual downtown Georgetown or LH is what I am thinking or a cafe somewhere.

Email me at sppjen@aol.com if chosen, you will receive the session and 3 images retouched on CD or 2-5x7s. If you are chosen by the frame company you will also receive a copy of one of the frames they put your image in.

No comments: