Friday, May 14, 2010

MORE Models needed

Ok so I sent the last call out a little prematurely because I got too busy right before leaving to teach so I am still taking newborns for models but I also need a couple of more:

1. Newborns: need a boy & girl. Boy of any size, girl preferably small, like under 9 pounds under 3 weeks old (both)

2. Need a girl 2-4 yrs old for a ballerina pose for a new product I am launching which is top secret so I can't tell you what it is on here, but will tell you if you have a girlie for me to pose.

3. Still need a tatood daddy with newborn...ask around! :)

Models receive a free creative session & a $50 gift certificate to use towards pictures or anything they want, plus 25% off additional gift sized prints, 15% off frames, wraps and wall portraits.

No comments: