Friday, September 28, 2012

Closing Specials - Act Now!

These will be available until I have completely closed my doors so don't wait to take me up on them and if you have a deadline please let me know for sure:

1. Files from previous sessions: Purchase them for the following prices, I will not continue to store files indefinitely so if you think you may need something from them, please purchase them now.

Files from sessions you did not purchase from: $249
Files from previous sessions you ordered from:
1 file: $149
2+ files: $99 per session

CDs will be unprinted, standard CDs. If you want printed CDs (with an image from session) add $5 per CD. For a beautiful Collector tin CD holder add $20 per Tin (Can hold CDs or DVDs).

2. Reprints:

Reprint any image from a previous session and take 40% off of my pricing (standard prints, $50 minimum order)

Reprint any image onto a canvas gallery wrap and take 30% off my pricing, 50% if you print more than 1. 10x10 and larger only.

3. Last minute Sessions: If you want a quick session before I have sold off my props and backgrounds, this will be a great session for you. I will have VERY limited availability for these sessions so email me ASAP to schedule (sppjen@aol.com) :

               Mini Session: $250+tax
                       30 minute session, simple background or natural light. 3 retouched image files & 20    lightly touched image files, plus 30% off any prints or canvas wraps. I will also load your images on Pro Pics for purchasing additional prints, up to 16x20, at consumer pricing with a professional lab.

4. In Stock Frames & Sample Images: I have a LOT of frames and sample products for sale CHEAP. If you are interested in coming by and taking a look, send me an email. I will try and post pictures soon of what I have.  I also have several beautiful sample prints I have had up in the studio or stored. Come and get them for $25 regardless of size or mounting (so this includes wraps). If they are framed, I'll even sell ya the frame :) Email to see if I have anything, I may keep a few of my favorites :) sppjen@aol.com

I will also be selling off almost all of my props, costumes, clothing etc. As you know, I use a lot of antiques and  originals so keep an eye out, if theres something specific you want to buy, let me know.



No comments: