Sunday, January 17, 2010

Winter Sales!

Its that time of year when I try and do some house cleaning. Check out these specials, they only get this low once a year!

Files Sales: Ok I have SO many back up CDs and I have to getting rid of them. So, file sales!!
1 Session - $149
2 Sessions - $99 each
Baby Club 1st Year - $249 for all 4 sessions (add a 5th session for $50)
4+ Sessions - $79 each!!

If we have mockups or retouched files, I'll throw them in but no guarantees. You can have a file retouched for $10 per image.

Samples: If we made a samples of one of your images, it may be available for sale!! I have to make room for our new stuff so contact me for pricing at sppjen@aol.com

Re-Ordered prints up to 50% off ! - Chose from any previously ordered print and save 50% of our standard pricing! If you chose a new image, save 30% (wraps & albums are $20% off, framed pieces are $30% off!). (you must have placed an order from the session).

Wall Portraits! - $30% off any wall portraits either Signature or Classic from a previous session (you must have placed an order from the session).

Email me directly at sppjen@aol.com for any of these specials! Hurry, specials end January 31, 2010!

No comments: