Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fairy Forest Limited Edition


Fairy Forest Limited Edition - February 12th
I am SO excited about this session, its been a long time in the works. The image here is one of the costumes we will have available. I will have 3-4 different costumes to chose from. Babies must be able to sit on their own for this session or be places in a basket (talk to me if you have a newborn you would like to photograph).

I have a wonderful piece of art that a friend loaned me that is a "Fairy House"(pictures will be on the BLOG today or tomorrow). For this session we will photograph in a special "Fairy Forest" set but I will also be shooting some images that we can digitally add into a picture with the "Fairy House". The session fee includes the creation time for one image with the Fairy House with many artistic options as well.

Sessions will be 1 hour and for 1-2 children (3+ subjects, please add $10 per child, no more than 4 children in a set. ) Standard pricing & minimums as well as some "Specials" we will run at the time. We also ask that we be able to use these images on our website and BLOG so talk to me ahead of time if you have a concern about that.

I will have special Art PIeces and Coffee Table Style Books and Custom Albums are available for these images. This set will not be available after these sessions, nor will the Fairy House so book NOW!

Our Price: $65+Tax (BC/WMG) $75+tax for non members Reg Price: $99 (Session fee required to hold your session)

No comments: