Monday, August 31, 2009

We LOVE to Barter!!

So, we have THREE major construction projects right now, 1 downtown off of Mopac and 45th and 2 in Liberty Hill that we are working on. It occured to me as I plan these out, that many of my clients work in the construction field and flooring, windows etc and might want to trade out services for portraits! What we need:

1. Painters
2. Drywall
3. New Windows
4. Flooring
5. Plumbing
6. Basic landscaping (no sprinklers)

When I do a barter, we swap dollar for dollar so essentially you bid the project and I give you portrait credit to match that bid. Sometimes we do 100% swap, sometimes 50/50...I'm open. It would just be great to contract some of this out so email me at jenit@aol.com if you are interested or have a spouse who you can contract out!

No comments: