Monday, August 3, 2009

Models Needed!

Ok Im trying out some new scenes and props so I need models!
Please feel free to send this to anyone who might be interested:

1. Newborn - on the small side to do a creative sessions with me using more "untraditional" surroundings like OUTSIDE (nice and warm) late evening appt and also inside putting them into windows, chairs and baskets. These sessions are baby only and smaller the better for the inside shots, outside can be either.

2. Tweens! 8-12 year old girls, urbany type look or just funky. Late afternoon, early evening appointments outside and inside. Again, this is a creative session which means I am just going to play! Final products are fun, funky portraits. I'll be doing some boy shots later, this one is all girlz!

I have some more coming up, please send info to sppjen@aol.com if you are interested along with a phone number to reach you at. You'll get the free session (typically 30 mins to an hour), 1- 5x7s and 30% off additional prints. Images will be posted online, on Facebook & possibly used for prints & marketing. We may also want to use them for a line of cards and products I'm working on.

No comments: