Monday, February 9, 2009

The "Wild About Seton" Gala!

What a great event! Justin & I attended this weekends big Gala benefitting the Seton Medical Center Williamson's 1st year anniversary. We had a wonderful time with hundreds of amazing people all very generous and committed to making sure that SMCW has the most current equipment in Central Texas. It was very exciting to be a part of this event and help raise these funds. We donated approximately $4,000 worth of items to their silent auction and "grab box" event. The food, decor & entertainment were amazing and it was truly a magical night. I love getting dressed up and seeing Justin in his tux is priceless :)

Congratulations Seton Women's Board for a job well done and a huge success for a second year! I'll post a couple of pictures when I get them out of my camera!

No comments: