Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wildflower Portraits & Specials for May


I can not believe it's May already! The rain has brought us an amazing sea of wildflowers and grasses and its just amazingly beautiful. This is THE perfect time for family portraits, the flowers are already starting to lose their leaves and with the storms coming through, I'm not sure how long they will last, so I encourage you to come in soon and lets create a gorgeous heirloom for your family! How about taking the couch above out to the field? What a beautiful & unique portrait that would be!

To help with that I am running a great special for May, Now through June 15th, save 20% off of Classic Wall Portraits (16x20 & larger) INCLUDING canvas wraps! I am rarely able to discount wraps this much, but my lab is running a special, so you get one too!  You can also save 15% off of Signature prints (they aren't running a special on that unfortunately but I'll give ya a break anyway!)

Want more than 1 big print? How about a grouping?? Save 25% off of 3 or more canvas wraps sized 10x10 and larger!

Email or call today to schedule an appointment! sppjen@aol.com or 512-778-6974

NOTE: Outdoor sessions are best scheduled at approximately 6:30pm, so you'll need to plan travel and dinner around that time. I can only do 1 session per weekday evening so call ASAP as there is limited availability on these! $99+tax Session fee is payable at the time of booking, sessions last up to 2 hours, with up to 5 people and will include many breakouts.

No comments: