Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Last minute April Special!

I think we need a special, since I didnt really do one in April! So how about 2?:
1. Digital Files from previous sessions! - Order before May 1st and pay only $99 per session or 3 Sessions for $250. Must be from a session you have ordered from previously (and met the minimums). Order now and I will also load your favorite images onto a special site for order. This is a pro lab who has created a consumer ordering site...great cost for you, guaranteed quality for me...itsa win-win!

2. Location Session fees - Reg. $150, prepay for a location session now for only $99+tax! Save $50 and use your session anytime in the next 3 months! (within 25 miles of Liberty Hill). Perfect for senior sessions or location family portraits!

Email me at sppjen@aol.com

www.jenniferturner.net

No comments: