Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blubonnets Coming (hopefully...)

So the weather is hot and muggy already, but cloudy skies actually makes it easier to photograph outside! Although the bugs are plentiful, the darker skies make all of the colors stand out and look fabulous. The farm is feeling all of this now, green grass is growing and the wildflowers are starting to come up. We dont have bluebonnets on our property unfortunately so I am on the lookout for a great spot to photograph, let me know if you find anything!!

So with BBs being "iffy" this year I decided to get a waiting list for anyone interested, I started it over on my FB page over at https://www.facebook.com/AMomentinTimeJenTurner

Its best if you can go there, like the page and find the post to add your name in. If you dont have a FB acct then you can email me at sppjen@aol.com and I'll put you on it. Your not committing to anything, just telling me you want info if we book it.

Its also a great time to start thinking about and schedule family and/or outside portraits! In fact, its such a great time that I *might* want to run a special...hmmmm.  Keep an eye out!

I hope you're all enjoying this warm weather, I am SO thankful for the rain even though I love the sun. Our pastures are turning greenm, the animals are grazing and we're just having a great time.

~Jen

No comments: