Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Blog from Me - Non Photo related!

Ok, So I am SO nervous to launch this..mostly because its very personal to me. This is a project that has been in my mind for about 2 years now. I feel like God put it on my heart and then had me sit on it for a LONG time before releasing it. This Blog is for all of us "regular" people. S

o with all of the fabulous sites out there, and I love them all, I wanted to do something for "real" people living "real life". I wanted thoughts, ideas, projects that anyone can do, or benefit from, or relate to so here it is.If you think it will interest you, please sign up for my email notifications.

If you like it or think you will, please sign up for the email notifications at the bottom of the blog page.

At some point I'll do a FB page, but for now, here it is....http://www.simply-real.com/

No comments: