Tuesday, December 7, 2010

GREAT Gift for the holidays for your kiddos


A photographer friend of mine is an amazing wildlife photographer and he has written and had a book for children published called The Adventures of Rusty & Ginger Fox. It is such a cute story and the photos in the book are just amazing. There is even a teaching section that describes all of the animals in the book so they can learn as they read. He has a special deal going on right now too that I'll post below the contact info. I just think this would be such a cool gift for kiddos and wanted to share.

To Order: The author is Tim Ostermeyer and you can order direct from him at 1-972-542-7065 or see the http://www.rustyandgingerfox.com/ website. Here is what he sent me about his special:

If anyone buys my 40 page fox book for $18.95 and my 80 page penguin book for $18.95, I give my 80 page snow monkey book for free, and I sign all 3 books.

No comments: