Monday, September 6, 2010

Models Needed THIS WEEK!

Hi all, I have the following model needs for this week. If you model you receive:

1. Free Session lasting as long as it needs to :)
2. $50 in free portraits
3. No Minimums
4. 25% off my prices

What type of modesl do I need:

1. Newborn, boy or girl, under 2 weeks old or heavy sleeper. This is for shooting props that I am selling as well as trying out some new looks.

2. Baby 5-6 months old boy or girl, must be able to sit up on their own or by holding on to something. They will be inside of things (suitcase, egg basket, etc) so they will have something to hold onto.

Must be able to come to the Liberty Hill studio this week. Email me at sppjen@aol.com please foward this to friends! thanks! Hop everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

No comments: