Saturday, March 20, 2010

First images from Liberty Hill
















We had So much fun at this session, there were many "firsts" here. It was the first session at the new location in Liberty Hill, the first time my daughter, Cassidy, assisted me (all of my kiddos have worked at the studio at some point, Dan, my oldest still does!), and almost the first day of Spring! We shot around 4:30 in the afternoon and had a blast, this little cutie pie totally mad a liar out of me...that being the fact I have always stayed away from photographing toddlers and babies this late in the day..well she was a trooper and smiled right until she left! What a great way to Christen the new location! Many of these images have "effects" added to them, some being very "artsy" and definitely not for everyone, but I had to play!
Thanks to Miss "A" and mommy for putting up with my mega session!










Here are some images, I'll probably do 2 posts on this to show off different locations.










2 comments:

Bobbi said...

I just had to drop a note again and say how much fun we had! Spring has definitely 'sprung' at your studio, it was just gorgeous! Thank you for doing such a great job, as always!

A Moment in Time Portrait Design said...

Thanks Bobbi I had a blast too and love these! Thanks for letting me play!