Sunday, November 15, 2009

Santa Sessions Were SO fun!
















Santa has returned home to the North Pole to finish up making all of the toys from the lists of my little cutie pies that come and visit him each year. We had a few "first timers" this year, but most all have seen him for many years now and have grown up with the "real" Santa each year at Miss Jens :) I LOVE this time of year, getting to see all of my clients who come in yearly now that their kiddos are older, its such a treat to see them getting so big! Even the parents are excited to see the big guy! And keep an eye out on the BLOG, we may be offering this set as a "Limited Edition" without Santa for the holidays...I'll post soon about that!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love that last photo collage! What a great Santa!