Monday, March 16, 2009

New Limited Editions and Quick Takes Coming soon!

Keep an eye out on the BLOG for new sets coming soon! These will be available for a very limited time and will have special pricing! I'll be announcing them first here when you can schedule (please dont call yet, Cory wont know what you are talking about!) but here are the ones I am considering (will make a final decision in the next day or so):

1. "I Spy with my Little Eye" - a set great for boys (and girls!), outside or an "outdoor" set this is great for little explorers. Magnifying glass, real bugs and some fake ones too, this set is all about exploring!

2. "Spring Fairys" - Its been so long since I have created a new fairy set that I thought it was time!

3. "In the Treehouse" or "In the sand lot" - Haven't decided which but its all about playin! Baseball, checkers, football, cheerleading..great for girls and boys this set is reminiscent of yesteryear and a wonderful timeless expression of childhood.

I have a couple of others I am kicking around, but post your comments if any of these sound great to you!

No comments: