Saturday, May 10, 2008

We're on the front cover!

Hi all, well what a fun Mother's Day surprise for me to find that we made the front cover of the Round Rocker Leader Newspaper this Saturday! Debbie Fowler (Seton MC William's L&D Clinical Manager) and I were interviewed earlier in the week about the new photography program I put together for the hospital. Today at HEB my husband grabbed a copy and said )across the check out line) "you're on the cover!" very fun! The article is also on their website so if you didnt see a copy, take a look, its very exciting! (except for the picture of me that looks like Im eating something sour :) he hee, now you know why I like to be behind the camera!)


Heres the link: http://www.rrleader.com/

Jen

1 comment:

The Hultman's said...

Hello and congrats! I read the article today and immediately did a search for your business. Although we do not have kids yet, I look forward to delivering at Seton someday and maybe have some of your beautiful work. We just moved to RR from WA and we LOVE the community focus here. Congrats to you again!