Saturday, February 9, 2008

Scrapbook pages & Petti Skirts

Hi there, we've been so crazy I haven't had time to update my BLOG. Seton Williamson is now open for patients so we're just waiting to hear if we have babies yet :) So far its been quiet there.

I was looking through my Feedburner stats which is the services that manages my email notifications and I noticed a lot of people Googling scrappbook pages and petti skirts/childrens clothing and ending up at my Blog, which is great! But probably not if you are trying to buy them :) So, for those who find there way here because of that, here are 2 of my favorite links for those things:

Scrapbook Pages: www.designerdigitals.com

Petti Skirts: http://www.shopbabyposh.com/

Great places to find both! And if you want beautiful portraits of them and for them, come see me! :) he heee

No comments: