Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Amour d' Art



We did some playing today on our new background system, I am so excited to be offering this to clients, the creativity that is allows me is just unlimited. It is a much different way of physically shooting as the system is mounted which puts me more behind the camera, so logistically working with kids on this will take a little learning curve for me, but with what we can do, wow I am excited. I originally purchased this system for the Amour line, and you can see how it can create amazing art pieces. We'll bring you more samples as we get more. If you are interested in modeling for a session for me, shoot me out an email. For adults we are doing very romantic, beautiful imagry with it, for kiddos its very classic with a touch of whimsy.


No comments: