Monday, April 9, 2007

FREE Associate Sessions!

As many of you know, I am not in the studio on Mondays. I take that day to catch up on my work (art pieces, marketing etc) while Angie has been doing sales and ordering on Mondays. I also tend to be out of the studio or on location in the afternoons a couple of days during the week so Angie and I sat down recently and she told me she gets lonely when I leave! Cory is so busy on the phones that shes in her office, Dan has his nose glued to the retouching computer when he's here and poor Angie is downstairs all alone. Well we came up with a solution to that! During April & May to help keep her company we are going to be offering FREE session fees for Associate Sessions on Mondays and also on Thursday afternoons (2-4:30pm). During these times we will waive your session fee for Associate Sessions photographed by Angie. ($35 savings! Normal minimums apply). So call today and book your session! Check out our website for information on upcoming "Associate Themes" and check out the new "Associate Gallery" to get some ideas for your sessions!

No comments: