Thursday, December 7, 2006

Family Portrait & Birthday Weekend!


Well we about to head into my birthday weekend :) My family laughs at this because of course no one else gets a whole weekend, but the way I look at it, I tend to not slow down much and if I have a whole birthday weekend, I tend to actually take that weekend off! You should try it, its awesome! Of course Im not taking the whole weekend off because I am taling on the daunting task of......oh my, am I serious...yes, family portrait weekend! We are getting moved into our new house and I thought it would be fun to take our family portrait on our property. For those who dont know, we moved to Liberty Hill in November to a home on 5 acres in the Hill Country. Its absolutely beautiful out here, well it was until the wind and freezing weather, but seriously even with all of that it is SO quiet and inspiring. We have brought our horse, Cat, home to the property and have just recently added "Cookie" who is Cassidy's new filly. Shes 18 month old and the sweetest little Quarterhorse Paint (See her picture above taken by her previous mommy). I'll try and post pictures more after the weekend shoot, should be interesting. For anyone I have ever talked to about patience, this is the weekend to test it. My family is a bunch of joksters and pranksters...ok, I'm usually joinign right in on that, but of course the whole portrait thing is important to me so my patience goes right out the window with my own kiddos :) So, anyone who has given me praise for my "picture of patience"...well read more after the weekend!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Cute babies !!

Very beautiful horses.

Can't wait to see your new place !